Rather than give you a long sales pitch. I’d rather show you testimonials
- Listing uploaded on the MLS
- Uploaded on all national real estate sites
- Uploaded on over 4,000 local real estate agents' sites
- Professional photography
- Panoramic virtual tours
- For Sale sign / lockbox
- Facebook ads
- Google ads
- YouTube video
- and much more..
- 13+ years of experience in Brampton
- No sales pressure
- 14 minute replies to your emails/texts
- Long list of satisfied clients
- Excellent knowledge of the Brampton market
- Strong negotiator
- No ego!
- Come from a family of Realtors
- Tech-savvy enough for today's market
- 1 stop shopping (lawyer and movers available)
Savings based on clients paying 3.5% total commission (1% to me and 2.5% to buyer broker) versus paying 5% total commission elsewhere.
Quick contact form
Free home evaluation form
I realize there are tons of real estate agents in Brampton and you have lots of options. Some even promising to sell your house for no commission or for $500 commission. I would encourage you took look at those commission ads very carefully. A lot of the times it’ll have a very tiny fineprint saying “conditions apply” and they don’t state what the conditions are.
Commission should be only one of the considerations you hire an agent. With the high prices of Brampton homes nowadays low commission is definitely a good incentive. However, you should also look at the service, marketing materials, product knowledge, and your overall comfort level with the agent.
I hope to be one of the real estate agents you interview when you decide to sell your house. If you have any questions at all about the Brampton market feel free to email/text me.